How to clear cache for a broken WordPress Website.
This is if your WordPress website is using WordFence security plugin with the Falcon Engine (cache program).
1. If you website appears to be broken,( ie there are stacks of text only) it could just be the cache after the site has been manually or auto updated.
2. Login to WordPress website.
3. On WP left hand vertical menu, go to WORDFENCE/ PERFORMANCE SETUP
4. Go to The 3rd set of blue buttons here…click on CLEAR THE CACHE – close the popup window.
5. Refresh the web browser and test your website, it should look fine now.